A journey to search my soul

This is a blog of my personal collections. The purpose of this blog is to educate myself and public in regards to antiquities especially related to religion and calligraphy. I welcome everyone to input their feedback in this blog which they think would be helpful. I do not watermark the photos in this blog so everyone is free to use them as long as they are not used for illegal and unethical reasons. I appreciate if you could notify me if you plan to use any of the photos here. Enjoy browsing!!

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Ancient Artifact Review 63 : Antique Turkish Central Asia Four-Piece Wooden Quran Stand / Rehal ( 19th Century)





This is a wooden Quran stand made of wood. Interestingly this stand is foldable from 4 pieces which were cut from 1 piece.
The stand is beautifully carved with floral motifs. Acquired from Turkey and it's estimated from 19th-20th Century.



Specification :

Item : Quran Stand / Rehal
Dim : 350 x 190 mm
Date : 19th-20th Century
Material : Wood
Design : Floral Motives
Origin :  Turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment