A journey to search my soul

This is a blog of my personal collections. The purpose of this blog is to educate myself and public in regards to antiquities especially related to religion and calligraphy. I welcome everyone to input their feedback in this blog which they think would be helpful. I do not watermark the photos in this blog so everyone is free to use them as long as they are not used for illegal and unethical reasons. I appreciate if you could notify me if you plan to use any of the photos here. Enjoy browsing!!

Monday, December 18, 2017

Ancient Artifact Review 102 : Antique Brass 3 faces Stamp dated 1311 AH ( 1893 CE)




   


This is an interesting Ottoman era 3 faces stamp dated 1311 AH ( 1893 CE)
There is a clear date written in Arabic on 1 face. The second one looks like انشاءالله
But I couldn't figure out the third word.

Dim : 50mm x 20mm
Date : 1311 AH ( 1893 CE)
Material : Brass
Origin : Turkey
Price : 

No comments:

Post a Comment