A journey to search my soul

This is a blog of my personal collections. The purpose of this blog is to educate myself and public in regards to antiquities especially related to religion and calligraphy. I welcome everyone to input their feedback in this blog which they think would be helpful. I do not watermark the photos in this blog so everyone is free to use them as long as they are not used for illegal and unethical reasons. I appreciate if you could notify me if you plan to use any of the photos here. Enjoy browsing!!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ancient Coin Review 47 : Sultanah Taj Alam ( Aceh Sultanate 1641-1675 CE)

This is a gold coin from Sultanah Taj Alam Safiat AdDin Shah era. She is the first female to be throned in Aceh Sultanate. She was a widow of Sultan Iskandar Thani. She reigned Aceh from 1641 - 1675 CE.

Obv: Safiat Ad Din Berdaulat Shah
Rev: Paduka Sri Sultanah Taj Alam
Weight : 0.59 gm
Dim : 1641 - 1675 CE
Rarity :
Denom : Mas
Material : Gold
Reference : A 17a pg 177 ( Jaarboek Voor Munt-en Penningkunde)

No comments:

Post a Comment