A journey to search my soul

This is a blog of my personal collections. The purpose of this blog is to educate myself and public in regards to antiquities especially related to religion and calligraphy. I welcome everyone to input their feedback in this blog which they think would be helpful. I do not watermark the photos in this blog so everyone is free to use them as long as they are not used for illegal and unethical reasons. I appreciate if you could notify me if you plan to use any of the photos here. Enjoy browsing!!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Ancient Manuscript Review 63 : Antique Quran Lithography Block ( 19-20th Century)



This is a lithography / printing block of a Quranic page. Acquired from Iran a few years ago. Material is made of metal. Probably from 19th-20th century.Dimension 14.5x6x2.5cm.

No comments:

Post a Comment