A journey to search my soul

This is a blog of my personal collections. The purpose of this blog is to educate myself and public in regards to antiquities especially related to religion and calligraphy. I welcome everyone to input their feedback in this blog which they think would be helpful. I do not watermark the photos in this blog so everyone is free to use them as long as they are not used for illegal and unethical reasons. I appreciate if you could notify me if you plan to use any of the photos here. Enjoy browsing!!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Ancient Artifact Review 15 : Antique Persian Silk Painting ( 1950s)






This is a large persian painting on silk. I was told it was painted sometimes in 1950s. In this painting there are 20 followers sitting around their Sheikh in a garden.
This silk measured at 107 cm x 83 cm. Blank on reverse.

No comments:

Post a Comment