A journey to search my soul

This is a blog of my personal collections. The purpose of this blog is to educate myself and public in regards to antiquities especially related to religion and calligraphy. I welcome everyone to input their feedback in this blog which they think would be helpful. I do not watermark the photos in this blog so everyone is free to use them as long as they are not used for illegal and unethical reasons. I appreciate if you could notify me if you plan to use any of the photos here. Enjoy browsing!!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Ancient Manuscript Review 80 : Antique Ottoman Turkish prayers & Qasidah ( 1338AH)







This is a small manuscript of collection of prayers & Qasidah. It is written on seemingly note book paper. There are few dates on this manuscript on every completion of prayers or Qasidah however the earliest one dated 1338AH ( 1919 CE). Covers are made of brown leather with a flap.

Manuscript Specs

Item : Antique Turkish prayer manuscript
Content : Prayers & Qasidah
Dim : 4" x 3.5" x 0.5"
Date : 19th-20th century
Copyist : anonymous
Origin : Turkey
Calligraphy : Naskh
Design : Written in Naskh scripts in black in Arabic
Purchased Price :US

No comments:

Post a Comment