A journey to search my soul

This is a blog of my personal collections. The purpose of this blog is to educate myself and public in regards to antiquities especially related to religion and calligraphy. I welcome everyone to input their feedback in this blog which they think would be helpful. I do not watermark the photos in this blog so everyone is free to use them as long as they are not used for illegal and unethical reasons. I appreciate if you could notify me if you plan to use any of the photos here. Enjoy browsing!!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Islamic Codicology Certificate



I attended an Intensive Islamic Codicology Course last week at Cambridge University. I am extremely happy with the course and the workshop. All lectures are very helpful in equipping me with basic yet necessary knowledge in handling ancient manuscripts. The main lecturer, Prof Francois Deroche is very experienced & knowledgable in ancient islamic manuscripts. He also has refreshing and dynamic views in analyzing and scrutining these antiquities. I am glad I went to this course and the long journey ( ABu Dhabi - Cambridge) is worth it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment