A journey to search my soul

This is a blog of my personal collections. The purpose of this blog is to educate myself and public in regards to antiquities especially related to religion and calligraphy. I welcome everyone to input their feedback in this blog which they think would be helpful. I do not watermark the photos in this blog so everyone is free to use them as long as they are not used for illegal and unethical reasons. I appreciate if you could notify me if you plan to use any of the photos here. Enjoy browsing!!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Aceh Gold Coins

My another obsession is Aceh-pasai gold coins. I am watching some coins listed in Ebay tonight. Though I have already almost 100 aceh-pasai coins in collection, yet I am very much tempted to bid those other coins in Ebay. Especially the bidding price is still low, around USD15 each but never know people like to bid last minute and the price might sky rocket within last few seconds. I wont bid high ( still indecisive) as I think the market price for this gold coin should be around USD40-USD60. This is based on my previous buyings. However the current market should be on the high end due to the rise of gold price and the effect of Tsunami in previous year on Aceh. If I were to bid on this coin I would just cap it at USD35 each and no more. It is good to have some doubles, but I wont pay so much for it.Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment